• image

    03 9302 2692


    Taylors Lakes
    03 8372 3344

  • image

    Opening Hours
    Mon - Fri: 9am - 5:30pm
    Sat: 9am - 3pm


Roadworthy Certificate

In Victoria obtaining a certificate of roadworthiness is mandatory before a vehicle can be sold - the vehicles seller must provide a current roadworthy certificate to the buyer unless the buyer is their spouse or a licensed motor vehicle trader.

How do I obtain a Roadworthy Certificate?

The vehicle must first pass a roadworthy inspection test before a certificate is issued. An RWC can only be issued by a licensed vehicle tester.
A roadworthy inspection covers the major safety-related items, including seats and seat belts, exhaust and emission controls, wheels and tyres steering, suspension and braking systems, lamps and reflectors windscreen, and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers.

For additional information contact our expert team

Remember, a roadworthiness inspection test is not a check of the overall reliability or condition of a vehicle. If you require a comprehensive check on the overall condition and reliability of the vehicle then contact us to ask about a fully comprehensive 150-point vehicle inspection. For additional information regarding our RWC, be sure to contact our expert team here at Tyre and Auto Solutions on 03 9302 2692

Broadmeadows Taylors Lake